kết quả từ 1 tới 1 trên 1
11-08-2012, 14:02 #1
Marble 1.3.4 Portable - Bản đồ thế giới (có cả streetview)Marble là một phần mềm có chức năng tương tự như Google Earth. Chương trình này được viết ra nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh, sinh viên có được cái nhìn khái quát và tổng thể về bề mặt trái đất của chúng ta. Marble được viết trên nền KDE4 nên rất thích hợp với các hệ điều hành mã nguồn mở Linux.
Marble Portable 1.3.4 is a Virtual Globe and World Atlas that you can use to learn more about Earth: You can pan and zoom around and you can look up places and roads. A mouse click on a place label will provide the respective Wikipedia article. This release updates Marble to the latest version. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. And it's open source and completely free.
Marble Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it's in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
Marble offers different thematic maps: A classroom-style topographic map, a satellite view, street map, earth at night and temperature and precipitation maps. All maps include a custom map key, so it can also be used as an educational tool for use in class-rooms. For educational purposes you can also change date and time and watch how the starry sky and the twilight zone on the map change.
Of course it's also possible to measure distances between locations or watch the current cloud cover. Marble offers different thematic maps: A classroom-style topographic map, a satellite view, street map, earth at night and temperature and precipitation maps. All maps include a custom map key, so it can also be used as an educational tool for use in class-rooms. For educational purposes you can also change date and time and watch how the starry sky and the twilight zone on the map change.
In opposite to other virtual globes Marble also features multiple projections: Choose between a Flat Map ("Plate carré"), Mercator or the Globe.
* Marble is a light weight generic geographical map component for use in your own Qt 4.x / C++ application. The MarbleWidget provides a ready-made solution for displaying maps and locations. This includes support for GPS tracking and importing KML/GPX files.
* Marble is cross platform and runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
* Marble runs decently even without hardware acceleration. It just uses Qt's Arthur API as a painting backend. Optional OpenGL support is being worked on.
* Marble uses vector as well as bitmap data.
* Marble pulls much of its data from internet servers but can also be used offline.
* Marble provides a plugin architecture and can easily be extended for lots of use cases.
* Marble has got support for several 3rd party data sources like OpenStreetMap, Wikipedia, KML, GPX etc.
* Marble can use several projections: Globe, Flat ("Plate Carree") and Mercator.
The KDE Education Project - Marble
Có tùy chọn xem đường phố, tìm đường.
Nhớ nối mạng để nó tải data, cái nào tải xong thì sau này xem offline được.
Các bài viết khác cùng chuyên mục